0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Kitcharao, Philippines

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Kitcharao, Philippines

Thursday

7/10/2014

Hi: 85°

Rain showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 85°F. Winds SW 9mph. Humidity will be 80% with a dewpoint of 78° and feels-like temperature of 97°F.

Lo: 80°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 80°F. Winds W 10mph. Humidity will be 87% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 86°F.

Friday

7/11/2014

Hi: 84°

Rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 84°F. Winds W 4mph. Humidity will be 82% with a dewpoint of 78° and feels-like temperature of 96°F.

Lo: 79°

Light rain. There is a 70% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 79°F. Winds SSE 4mph. Humidity will be 93% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 79°F.

Saturday

7/12/2014

Hi: 86°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 86°F. Winds S 3mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 95°F.

Lo: 80°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 80°F. Winds NNE 10mph. Humidity will be 88% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 80°F.

Sunday

7/13/2014

Hi: 85°

Heavy rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 85°F. Winds WSW 11mph. Humidity will be 79% with a dewpoint of 78° and feels-like temperature of 97°F.

Lo: 79°

Scattered showers. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 79°F. Winds NNE 6mph. Humidity will be 86% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 79°F.

Monday

7/14/2014

Hi: 85°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 85°F. Winds NNW 6mph. Humidity will be 77% with a dewpoint of 77° and feels-like temperature of 96°F.

Lo: 80°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 80°F. Winds WNW 12mph. Humidity will be 82% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 85°F.

Tuesday

7/15/2014

Hi: 84°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 84°F. Winds W 18mph. Humidity will be 78% with a dewpoint of 77° and feels-like temperature of 94°F.

Lo: 80°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 80°F. Winds W 21mph. Humidity will be 82% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 85°F.

Wednesday

7/16/2014

Hi: 85°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 85°F. Winds WSW 25mph. Humidity will be 72% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 93°F.

Lo: 83°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 83°F. Winds WSW 24mph. Humidity will be 75% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 90°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content