0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Kalilangan, Philippines

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Kalilangan, Philippines

Sunday

10/26/2014

Hi: 79°

Rain showers. There is a 80% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 79°F. Winds ESE 9mph. Humidity will be 83% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 79°F.

Lo: 67°

Scattered showers. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 67°F. Winds ENE 4mph. Humidity will be 97% with a dewpoint of 67° and feels-like temperature of 67°F.

Monday

10/27/2014

Hi: 80°

Rain showers. There is a 80% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 80°F. Winds ENE 6mph. Humidity will be 72% with a dewpoint of 70° and feels-like temperature of 80°F.

Lo: 68°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 68°F. Winds E 7mph. Humidity will be 98% with a dewpoint of 67° and feels-like temperature of 68°F.

Tuesday

10/28/2014

Hi: 81°

Rain showers. There is a 60% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 81°F. Winds E 5mph. Humidity will be 63% with a dewpoint of 67° and feels-like temperature of 84°F.

Lo: 67°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 67°F. Winds ENE 7mph. Humidity will be 97% with a dewpoint of 66° and feels-like temperature of 67°F.

Wednesday

10/29/2014

Hi: 80°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 80°F. Winds NE 8mph. Humidity will be 67% with a dewpoint of 68° and feels-like temperature of 80°F.

Lo: 67°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 67°F. Winds NNE 8mph. Humidity will be 96% with a dewpoint of 65° and feels-like temperature of 67°F.

Thursday

10/30/2014

Hi: 82°

Rain showers. There is a 60% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 82°F. Winds NNE 11mph. Humidity will be 63% with a dewpoint of 68° and feels-like temperature of 84°F.

Lo: 66°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 66°F. Winds NE 8mph. Humidity will be 96% with a dewpoint of 65° and feels-like temperature of 66°F.

Friday

10/31/2014

Hi: 79°

Rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 79°F. Winds NE 8mph. Humidity will be 75% with a dewpoint of 70° and feels-like temperature of 79°F.

Lo: 68°

Rain showers. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 68°F. Winds NE 4mph. Humidity will be 98% with a dewpoint of 68° and feels-like temperature of 68°F.

Saturday

11/1/2014

Hi: 76°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 76°F. Winds NE 3mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 66° and feels-like temperature of 76°F.

Lo: 69°

Light rain. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 69°F. Winds WSW 13mph. Humidity will be 98% with a dewpoint of 68° and feels-like temperature of 69°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content