0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Kalibo, Philippines

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Kalibo, Philippines

Monday

4/21/2014

Hi: 85°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 85°F. Winds ENE 13mph. Humidity will be 72% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 93°F.

Lo: 79°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 79°F. Winds ENE 12mph. Humidity will be 83% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 79°F.

Tuesday

4/22/2014

Hi: 83°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 83°F. Winds NNE 11mph. Humidity will be 72% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 89°F.

Lo: 79°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 79°F. Winds N 10mph. Humidity will be 82% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 79°F.

Wednesday

4/23/2014

Hi: 84°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 84°F. Winds WNW 12mph. Humidity will be 73% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 91°F.

Lo: 80°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 80°F. Winds SW 9mph. Humidity will be 84% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 86°F.

Thursday

4/24/2014

Hi: 86°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 86°F. Winds S 10mph. Humidity will be 62% with a dewpoint of 71° and feels-like temperature of 91°F.

Lo: 80°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 80°F. Winds NE 6mph. Humidity will be 84% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 85°F.

Friday

4/25/2014

Hi: 85°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 85°F. Winds E 12mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 93°F.

Lo: 81°

Light rain. There is a 60% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 81°F. Winds ENE 13mph. Humidity will be 88% with a dewpoint of 77° and feels-like temperature of 87°F.

Saturday

4/26/2014

Hi: 85°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 85°F. Winds E 19mph. Humidity will be 72% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 93°F.

Lo: 81°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 81°F. Winds ENE 13mph. Humidity will be 84% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 88°F.

Sunday

4/27/2014

Hi: 84°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 84°F. Winds NE 12mph. Humidity will be 73% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 92°F.

Lo: 81°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 81°F. Winds ENE 12mph. Humidity will be 82% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 87°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content