0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Kadingilan, Philippines

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Weekend Forecast

Kadingilan, Philippines

Sunday

7/27/2014

Hi: 80°

Light rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 80°F. Winds WSW 17mph. Humidity will be 75% with a dewpoint of 71° and feels-like temperature of 80°F.

Lo: 69°

Light rain. There is a 60% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 69°F. Winds SW 14mph. Humidity will be 97% with a dewpoint of 68° and feels-like temperature of 69°F.

Friday

8/1/2014

Hi: 84°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 84°F. Winds SW 20mph. Humidity will be 76% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 93°F.

Lo: 70°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 70°F. Winds SW 15mph. Humidity will be 98% with a dewpoint of 69° and feels-like temperature of 70°F.

Saturday

8/2/2014

Hi: 81°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 81°F. Winds SW 23mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 70° and feels-like temperature of 84°F.

Lo: 70°

Scattered showers. There is a 60% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 70°F. Winds SW 16mph. Humidity will be 97% with a dewpoint of 69° and feels-like temperature of 70°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content