0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Kabacan, Philippines

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Kabacan, Philippines

Thursday

12/18/2014

Hi: 87°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 87°F. Winds NE 17mph. Humidity will be 67% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 95°F.

Lo: 73°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 73°F. Winds ENE 15mph. Humidity will be 92% with a dewpoint of 70° and feels-like temperature of 73°F.

Friday

12/19/2014

Hi: 87°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 87°F. Winds ENE 16mph. Humidity will be 67% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 97°F.

Lo: 75°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 75°F. Winds ENE 13mph. Humidity will be 90% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 75°F.

Saturday

12/20/2014

Hi: 89°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 89°F. Winds ENE 11mph. Humidity will be 66% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 102°F.

Lo: 75°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 75°F. Winds ENE 10mph. Humidity will be 90% with a dewpoint of 71° and feels-like temperature of 75°F.

Sunday

12/21/2014

Hi: 90°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 90°F. Winds ENE 12mph. Humidity will be 62% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 100°F.

Lo: 75°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 75°F. Winds NE 10mph. Humidity will be 85% with a dewpoint of 70° and feels-like temperature of 75°F.

Monday

12/22/2014

Hi: 92°

Rain showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 92°F. Winds NE 11mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 104°F.

Lo: 75°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 75°F. Winds ENE 9mph. Humidity will be 86% with a dewpoint of 70° and feels-like temperature of 75°F.

Tuesday

12/23/2014

Hi: 90°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 90°F. Winds ENE 12mph. Humidity will be 58% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 99°F.

Lo: 76°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 76°F. Winds ENE 11mph. Humidity will be 88% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 76°F.

Wednesday

12/24/2014

Hi: 85°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 85°F. Winds NE 13mph. Humidity will be 67% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 92°F.

Lo: 76°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 76°F. Winds ENE 14mph. Humidity will be 89% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 76°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content