0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Jamindan, Philippines

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Weekend Forecast

Jamindan, Philippines

Friday

10/24/2014

Hi: 85°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 85°F. Winds NE 10mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 92°F.

Lo: 76°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 76°F. Winds NE 7mph. Humidity will be 91% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 76°F.

Saturday

10/25/2014

Hi: 85°

Rain showers. There is a 80% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 85°F. Winds NE 9mph. Humidity will be 71% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 93°F.

Lo: 77°

Drizzle. Cloudy. Temperature of 77°F. Winds NNE 7mph. Humidity will be 92% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 77°F.

Sunday

10/26/2014

Hi: 85°

Scattered showers. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 85°F. Winds ENE 11mph. Humidity will be 69% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 93°F.

Lo: 77°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 77°F. Winds ENE 7mph. Humidity will be 91% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 77°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content