0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Intramuros, Philippines

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Intramuros, Philippines

Thursday

4/24/2014

Hi: 89°

Severe thunderstorms. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 89°F. Winds NE 10mph. Humidity will be 89% with a dewpoint of 85° and feels-like temperature of 115°F.

Lo: 77°

Scattered showers. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 77°F. Winds E 9mph. Humidity will be 91% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 77°F.

Friday

4/25/2014

Hi: 90°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 90°F. Winds ESE 12mph. Humidity will be 69% with a dewpoint of 79° and feels-like temperature of 106°F.

Lo: 79°

Scattered showers. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 79°F. Winds E 13mph. Humidity will be 88% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 79°F.

Saturday

4/26/2014

Hi: 90°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 90°F. Winds ESE 11mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 79° and feels-like temperature of 105°F.

Lo: 78°

Scattered showers. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 78°F. Winds ENE 12mph. Humidity will be 87% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 78°F.

Sunday

4/27/2014

Hi: 90°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 90°F. Winds E 12mph. Humidity will be 68% with a dewpoint of 78° and feels-like temperature of 104°F.

Lo: 78°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 78°F. Winds E 10mph. Humidity will be 86% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 78°F.

Monday

4/28/2014

Hi: 92°

Scattered showers. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 92°F. Winds E 9mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 103°F.

Lo: 78°

Scattered showers. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 78°F. Winds NE 7mph. Humidity will be 87% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 78°F.

Tuesday

4/29/2014

Hi: 90°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 90°F. Winds E 9mph. Humidity will be 64% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 103°F.

Lo: 77°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 77°F. Winds ESE 9mph. Humidity will be 87% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 77°F.

Wednesday

4/30/2014

Hi: 87°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 87°F. Winds ESE 10mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 71° and feels-like temperature of 92°F.

Lo: 76°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 76°F. Winds E 10mph. Humidity will be 88% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 76°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content