0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Iba, Philippines

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Iba, Philippines

Friday

7/25/2014

Hi: 81°

Severe thunderstorms. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 81°F. Winds ESE 6mph. Humidity will be 96% with a dewpoint of 80° and feels-like temperature of 89°F.

Lo: 73°

Severe thunderstorms. There is a 60% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 73°F. Winds ENE 6mph. Humidity will be 96% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 73°F.

Saturday

7/26/2014

Hi: 83°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 83°F. Winds ESE 9mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 89°F.

Lo: 74°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 74°F. Winds SSW 9mph. Humidity will be 96% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 74°F.

Sunday

7/27/2014

Hi: 83°

Rain showers. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 83°F. Winds SE 4mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 88°F.

Lo: 77°

Light rain. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 77°F. Winds SSE 8mph. Humidity will be 95% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 77°F.

Monday

7/28/2014

Hi: 82°

Light rain. There is a 60% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 82°F. Winds WSW 14mph. Humidity will be 91% with a dewpoint of 79° and feels-like temperature of 92°F.

Lo: 77°

Light rain. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 77°F. Winds WSW 13mph. Humidity will be 95% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 77°F.

Tuesday

7/29/2014

Hi: 82°

Rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 82°F. Winds SW 15mph. Humidity will be 84% with a dewpoint of 77° and feels-like temperature of 90°F.

Lo: 76°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 76°F. Winds S 10mph. Humidity will be 97% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 76°F.

Wednesday

7/30/2014

Hi: 81°

Light rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 81°F. Winds SW 10mph. Humidity will be 90% with a dewpoint of 77° and feels-like temperature of 87°F.

Lo: 77°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 77°F. Winds SW 22mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 77°F.

Thursday

7/31/2014

Hi: 81°

Light rain. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 81°F. Winds SSW 26mph. Humidity will be 83% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 86°F.

Lo: 76°

Heavy rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 76°F. Winds W 33mph. Humidity will be 95% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 76°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content