0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Himamaylan, Philippines

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Himamaylan, Philippines

Sunday

7/13/2014

Hi: 85°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 85°F. Winds SW 7mph. Humidity will be 72% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 94°F.

Lo: 80°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 80°F. Winds NNW 5mph. Humidity will be 91% with a dewpoint of 77° and feels-like temperature of 80°F.

Monday

7/14/2014

Hi: 84°

Rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 84°F. Winds N 7mph. Humidity will be 80% with a dewpoint of 78° and feels-like temperature of 95°F.

Lo: 79°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 79°F. Winds SW 3mph. Humidity will be 88% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 79°F.

Tuesday

7/15/2014

Hi: 84°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 84°F. Winds W 20mph. Humidity will be 77% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 92°F.

Lo: 79°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 79°F. Winds SW 20mph. Humidity will be 87% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 79°F.

Wednesday

7/16/2014

Hi: 83°

Severe thunderstorms. There is a 60% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 83°F. Winds SW 23mph. Humidity will be 85% with a dewpoint of 78° and feels-like temperature of 92°F.

Lo: 75°

Scattered showers. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 75°F. Winds WSW 17mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 75°F.

Thursday

7/17/2014

Hi: 85°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 85°F. Winds SW 17mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 92°F.

Lo: 79°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 79°F. Winds SW 14mph. Humidity will be 84% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 79°F.

Friday

7/18/2014

Hi: 85°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 85°F. Winds SSW 13mph. Humidity will be 71% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 94°F.

Lo: 79°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 79°F. Winds SW 10mph. Humidity will be 84% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 79°F.

Saturday

7/19/2014

Hi: 86°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 86°F. Winds SW 7mph. Humidity will be 67% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 94°F.

Lo: 80°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 80°F. Winds NW 4mph. Humidity will be 89% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 80°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content