0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Ginatilan, Philippines

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Ginatilan, Philippines

Friday

8/29/2014

Hi: 84°

Rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 84°F. Winds SSE 8mph. Humidity will be 77% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 92°F.

Lo: 74°

Heavy rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 74°F. Winds S 11mph. Humidity will be 96% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 74°F.

Saturday

8/30/2014

Hi: 84°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 84°F. Winds S 12mph. Humidity will be 74% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 91°F.

Lo: 75°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 75°F. Winds SW 7mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 75°F.

Sunday

8/31/2014

Hi: 84°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 84°F. Winds SSW 4mph. Humidity will be 75% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 92°F.

Lo: 78°

Scattered showers. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 78°F. Winds NNE 3mph. Humidity will be 93% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 78°F.

Monday

9/1/2014

Hi: 84°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 84°F. Winds NNE 9mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 91°F.

Lo: 76°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 76°F. Winds NNW 7mph. Humidity will be 90% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 76°F.

Tuesday

9/2/2014

Hi: 84°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 84°F. Winds NNE 10mph. Humidity will be 72% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 90°F.

Lo: 76°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 76°F. Winds N 7mph. Humidity will be 90% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 76°F.

Wednesday

9/3/2014

Hi: 84°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 84°F. Winds N 6mph. Humidity will be 68% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 91°F.

Lo: 77°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 77°F. Winds WSW 1mph. Humidity will be 91% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 77°F.

Thursday

9/4/2014

Hi: 85°

Rain showers. There is a 80% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 85°F. Winds S 5mph. Humidity will be 68% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 91°F.

Lo: 76°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 76°F. Winds S 7mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 76°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content