0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Gandara, Philippines

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Gandara, Philippines

Wednesday

10/22/2014

Hi: 84°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 84°F. Winds N 5mph. Humidity will be 73% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 91°F.

Lo: 76°

Drizzle. Cloudy. Temperature of 76°F. Winds NNE 9mph. Humidity will be 83% with a dewpoint of 71° and feels-like temperature of 76°F.

Thursday

10/23/2014

Hi: 84°

Rain showers. There is a 70% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 84°F. Winds NE 12mph. Humidity will be 71% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 91°F.

Lo: 76°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 76°F. Winds NE 10mph. Humidity will be 82% with a dewpoint of 70° and feels-like temperature of 76°F.

Friday

10/24/2014

Hi: 83°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 83°F. Winds NNE 8mph. Humidity will be 78% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 91°F.

Lo: 77°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 77°F. Winds E 8mph. Humidity will be 92% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 77°F.

Saturday

10/25/2014

Hi: 84°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 84°F. Winds E 12mph. Humidity will be 72% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 92°F.

Lo: 77°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 77°F. Winds ENE 7mph. Humidity will be 90% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 77°F.

Sunday

10/26/2014

Hi: 87°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 87°F. Winds E 8mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 97°F.

Lo: 76°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 76°F. Winds ENE 7mph. Humidity will be 92% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 76°F.

Monday

10/27/2014

Hi: 87°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 87°F. Winds NE 7mph. Humidity will be 71% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 98°F.

Lo: 76°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 76°F. Winds NE 8mph. Humidity will be 92% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 76°F.

Tuesday

10/28/2014

Hi: 84°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 84°F. Winds NE 10mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 91°F.

Lo: 78°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 78°F. Winds NE 10mph. Humidity will be 89% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 78°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content