0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Dasmarinas, Philippines

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Dasmarinas, Philippines

Thursday

1/15/2015

Hi: 81°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 81°F. Winds NE 15mph. Humidity will be 72% with a dewpoint of 71° and feels-like temperature of 84°F.

Lo: 73°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 73°F. Winds NE 13mph. Humidity will be 87% with a dewpoint of 69° and feels-like temperature of 73°F.

Friday

1/16/2015

Hi: 80°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 80°F. Winds NE 17mph. Humidity will be 71% with a dewpoint of 70° and feels-like temperature of 84°F.

Lo: 71°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 71°F. Winds NE 17mph. Humidity will be 87% with a dewpoint of 67° and feels-like temperature of 71°F.

Saturday

1/17/2015

Hi: 79°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 79°F. Winds NE 22mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 68° and feels-like temperature of 79°F.

Lo: 71°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 71°F. Winds NE 20mph. Humidity will be 85% with a dewpoint of 66° and feels-like temperature of 71°F.

Sunday

1/18/2015

Hi: 80°

Drizzle. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 80°F. Winds NE 19mph. Humidity will be 77% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 84°F.

Lo: 73°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 73°F. Winds NE 15mph. Humidity will be 87% with a dewpoint of 69° and feels-like temperature of 73°F.

Monday

1/19/2015

Hi: 83°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 83°F. Winds NE 16mph. Humidity will be 71% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 88°F.

Lo: 75°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 75°F. Winds NE 12mph. Humidity will be 88% with a dewpoint of 71° and feels-like temperature of 75°F.

Tuesday

1/20/2015

Hi: 83°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 83°F. Winds NE 12mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 89°F.

Lo: 75°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 75°F. Winds ENE 12mph. Humidity will be 88% with a dewpoint of 71° and feels-like temperature of 75°F.

Wednesday

1/21/2015

Hi: 83°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 83°F. Winds ENE 14mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 89°F.

Lo: 73°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 73°F. Winds E 12mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 73°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content