0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Daet, Philippines

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Weekend Forecast

Daet, Philippines

Friday

10/3/2014

Hi: 87°

Scattered showers. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 87°F. Winds WSW 13mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 97°F.

Lo: 78°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 78°F. Winds NNW 13mph. Humidity will be 86% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 78°F.

Saturday

10/4/2014

Hi: 86°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 86°F. Winds NNW 11mph. Humidity will be 72% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 96°F.

Lo: 77°

Light rain. There is a 80% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 77°F. Winds NNE 10mph. Humidity will be 88% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 77°F.

Sunday

10/5/2014

Hi: 83°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 83°F. Winds NNW 6mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 88°F.

Lo: 77°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 77°F. Winds WSW 8mph. Humidity will be 87% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 77°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content