0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Daanbantayan, Philippines

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Weekend Forecast

Daanbantayan, Philippines

Saturday

7/12/2014

Hi: 85°

Scattered showers. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 85°F. Winds E 4mph. Humidity will be 67% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 92°F.

Lo: 84°

Scattered showers. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 84°F. Winds ENE 8mph. Humidity will be 78% with a dewpoint of 77° and feels-like temperature of 94°F.

Sunday

7/13/2014

Hi: 85°

Scattered showers. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 85°F. Winds ESE 8mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 93°F.

Lo: 83°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 83°F. Winds SW 5mph. Humidity will be 79% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 91°F.

Friday

7/18/2014

Hi: 87°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 87°F. Winds SSW 27mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 98°F.

Lo: 81°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 81°F. Winds SSW 23mph. Humidity will be 82% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 87°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content