0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Capoocan, Philippines

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Capoocan, Philippines

Thursday

8/21/2014

Hi: 87°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 87°F. Winds NE 8mph. Humidity will be 71% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 98°F.

Lo: 77°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 77°F. Winds SW 6mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 77°F.

Friday

8/22/2014

Hi: 85°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 85°F. Winds WSW 9mph. Humidity will be 75% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 95°F.

Lo: 79°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 79°F. Winds WSW 5mph. Humidity will be 90% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 79°F.

Saturday

8/23/2014

Hi: 86°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 86°F. Winds WNW 6mph. Humidity will be 71% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 97°F.

Lo: 79°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 79°F. Winds ENE 4mph. Humidity will be 91% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 79°F.

Sunday

8/24/2014

Hi: 86°

Scattered showers. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 86°F. Winds ENE 4mph. Humidity will be 68% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 94°F.

Lo: 79°

Light rain. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 79°F. Winds NE 5mph. Humidity will be 93% with a dewpoint of 77° and feels-like temperature of 79°F.

Monday

8/25/2014

Hi: 86°

Severe thunderstorms. There is a 60% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 86°F. Winds NE 18mph. Humidity will be 76% with a dewpoint of 78° and feels-like temperature of 98°F.

Lo: 73°

Scattered showers. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 73°F. Winds ENE 6mph. Humidity will be 93% with a dewpoint of 71° and feels-like temperature of 73°F.

Tuesday

8/26/2014

Hi: 87°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 87°F. Winds ENE 8mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 97°F.

Lo: 77°

Scattered showers. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 77°F. Winds ENE 9mph. Humidity will be 93% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 77°F.

Wednesday

8/27/2014

Hi: 82°

Scattered showers. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 82°F. Winds ENE 8mph. Humidity will be 75% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 88°F.

Lo: 77°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 77°F. Winds WSW 12mph. Humidity will be 92% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 77°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content