0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Canlaon City, Philippines

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Weekend Forecast

Canlaon City, Philippines

Sunday

8/31/2014

Hi: 85°

Rain showers. There is a 80% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 85°F. Winds ENE 6mph. Humidity will be 67% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 91°F.

Lo: 77°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 77°F. Winds W 6mph. Humidity will be 92% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 77°F.

Friday

9/5/2014

Hi: 83°

Heavy rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 83°F. Winds SW 24mph. Humidity will be 82% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 91°F.

Lo: 75°

Light rain. There is a 60% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 75°F. Winds SSW 17mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 75°F.

Saturday

9/6/2014

Hi: 84°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 84°F. Winds SSW 13mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 91°F.

Lo: 76°

Scattered showers. There is a 60% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 76°F. Winds SW 8mph. Humidity will be 91% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 76°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content