0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Caniogan, Philippines

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Weekend Forecast

Caniogan, Philippines

Friday

7/18/2014

Hi: 88°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 88°F. Winds SSW 22mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 77° and feels-like temperature of 100°F.

Lo: 79°

Rain showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 79°F. Winds SSW 14mph. Humidity will be 88% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 79°F.

Saturday

7/19/2014

Hi: 88°

Rain showers. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 88°F. Winds SSW 17mph. Humidity will be 71% with a dewpoint of 78° and feels-like temperature of 101°F.

Lo: 79°

Scattered showers. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 79°F. Winds SSW 10mph. Humidity will be 89% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 79°F.

Sunday

7/20/2014

Hi: 87°

Rain showers. There is a 70% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 87°F. Winds WSW 14mph. Humidity will be 71% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 98°F.

Lo: 79°

Scattered showers. There is a 60% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 79°F. Winds WSW 11mph. Humidity will be 90% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 79°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content