0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Buug, Philippines

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Buug, Philippines

Thursday

1/15/2015

Hi: 85°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 85°F. Winds NE 15mph. Humidity will be 67% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 92°F.

Lo: 74°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 74°F. Winds NNE 15mph. Humidity will be 90% with a dewpoint of 71° and feels-like temperature of 74°F.

Friday

1/16/2015

Hi: 85°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 85°F. Winds NNE 15mph. Humidity will be 66% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 92°F.

Lo: 74°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 74°F. Winds NNE 11mph. Humidity will be 90% with a dewpoint of 71° and feels-like temperature of 74°F.

Saturday

1/17/2015

Hi: 86°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 86°F. Winds N 12mph. Humidity will be 65% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 93°F.

Lo: 74°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 74°F. Winds N 9mph. Humidity will be 91% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 74°F.

Sunday

1/18/2015

Hi: 88°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 88°F. Winds NNE 8mph. Humidity will be 59% with a dewpoint of 71° and feels-like temperature of 94°F.

Lo: 76°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 76°F. Winds NE 3mph. Humidity will be 92% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 76°F.

Monday

1/19/2015

Hi: 86°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 86°F. Winds S 7mph. Humidity will be 67% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 93°F.

Lo: 78°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 78°F. Winds NE 6mph. Humidity will be 90% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 78°F.

Tuesday

1/20/2015

Hi: 86°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 86°F. Winds N 4mph. Humidity will be 62% with a dewpoint of 71° and feels-like temperature of 91°F.

Lo: 78°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 78°F. Winds NE 7mph. Humidity will be 90% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 78°F.

Wednesday

1/21/2015

Hi: 86°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 86°F. Winds NE 6mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 71° and feels-like temperature of 92°F.

Lo: 76°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 76°F. Winds NE 11mph. Humidity will be 89% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 76°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content