0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Bulusan, Philippines

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Bulusan, Philippines

Thursday

8/28/2014

Hi: 86°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 86°F. Winds NE 16mph. Humidity will be 73% with a dewpoint of 77° and feels-like temperature of 98°F.

Lo: 83°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 83°F. Winds ESE 15mph. Humidity will be 82% with a dewpoint of 77° and feels-like temperature of 91°F.

Friday

8/29/2014

Hi: 86°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 86°F. Winds E 11mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 95°F.

Lo: 82°

Rain showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 82°F. Winds E 10mph. Humidity will be 84% with a dewpoint of 77° and feels-like temperature of 90°F.

Saturday

8/30/2014

Hi: 85°

Rain showers. There is a 80% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 85°F. Winds ENE 7mph. Humidity will be 73% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 94°F.

Lo: 82°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 82°F. Winds ENE 7mph. Humidity will be 84% with a dewpoint of 77° and feels-like temperature of 90°F.

Sunday

8/31/2014

Hi: 85°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 85°F. Winds NE 11mph. Humidity will be 75% with a dewpoint of 77° and feels-like temperature of 95°F.

Lo: 79°

Rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 79°F. Winds E 16mph. Humidity will be 87% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 79°F.

Monday

9/1/2014

Hi: 85°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 85°F. Winds E 13mph. Humidity will be 74% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 95°F.

Lo: 81°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 81°F. Winds ENE 9mph. Humidity will be 81% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 86°F.

Tuesday

9/2/2014

Hi: 85°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 85°F. Winds NE 12mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 93°F.

Lo: 81°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 81°F. Winds NE 11mph. Humidity will be 81% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 86°F.

Wednesday

9/3/2014

Hi: 86°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 86°F. Winds ENE 7mph. Humidity will be 67% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 93°F.

Lo: 81°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 81°F. Winds S 20mph. Humidity will be 88% with a dewpoint of 77° and feels-like temperature of 87°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content