0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Buluan, Philippines

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Weekend Forecast

Buluan, Philippines

Sunday

7/13/2014

Hi: 88°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 88°F. Winds WNW 7mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 77° and feels-like temperature of 101°F.

Lo: 73°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 73°F. Winds NW 4mph. Humidity will be 95% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 73°F.

Friday

7/18/2014

Hi: 91°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 91°F. Winds WNW 7mph. Humidity will be 49% with a dewpoint of 69° and feels-like temperature of 96°F.

Lo: 75°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 75°F. Winds WNW 4mph. Humidity will be 93% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 75°F.

Saturday

7/19/2014

Hi: 90°

Rain. There is a 80% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 90°F. Winds E 5mph. Humidity will be 55% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 97°F.

Lo: 77°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 77°F. Winds NNW 3mph. Humidity will be 95% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 77°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content