0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Buhi, Philippines

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Buhi, Philippines

Thursday

1/15/2015

Hi: 79°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 79°F. Winds NE 16mph. Humidity will be 75% with a dewpoint of 71° and feels-like temperature of 79°F.

Lo: 72°

Drizzle. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 72°F. Winds NNE 12mph. Humidity will be 93% with a dewpoint of 69° and feels-like temperature of 72°F.

Friday

1/16/2015

Hi: 80°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 80°F. Winds NNE 17mph. Humidity will be 68% with a dewpoint of 69° and feels-like temperature of 83°F.

Lo: 72°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 72°F. Winds NNE 14mph. Humidity will be 90% with a dewpoint of 69° and feels-like temperature of 72°F.

Saturday

1/17/2015

Hi: 75°

Drizzle. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 75°F. Winds N 16mph. Humidity will be 90% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 75°F.

Lo: 73°

Light rain. There is a 80% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 73°F. Winds NNE 17mph. Humidity will be 91% with a dewpoint of 70° and feels-like temperature of 73°F.

Sunday

1/18/2015

Hi: 80°

Scattered showers. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 80°F. Winds N 15mph. Humidity will be 81% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 85°F.

Lo: 74°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 74°F. Winds NNE 11mph. Humidity will be 93% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 74°F.

Monday

1/19/2015

Hi: 83°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 83°F. Winds NNE 11mph. Humidity will be 73% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 90°F.

Lo: 75°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 75°F. Winds NNE 7mph. Humidity will be 93% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 75°F.

Tuesday

1/20/2015

Hi: 84°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 84°F. Winds NNE 7mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 90°F.

Lo: 75°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 75°F. Winds NNE 7mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 75°F.

Wednesday

1/21/2015

Hi: 81°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 81°F. Winds NE 9mph. Humidity will be 76% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 86°F.

Lo: 75°

Rain showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 75°F. Winds NE 8mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 75°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content