0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Bucay, Philippines

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Bucay, Philippines

Monday

7/14/2014

Hi: 91°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 91°F. Winds NNW 6mph. Humidity will be 57% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 100°F.

Lo: 74°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 74°F. Winds E 16mph. Humidity will be 87% with a dewpoint of 70° and feels-like temperature of 74°F.

Tuesday

7/15/2014

Hi: 89°

Rain showers. There is a 70% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 89°F. Winds ENE 16mph. Humidity will be 63% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 99°F.

Lo: 74°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 74°F. Winds ENE 21mph. Humidity will be 88% with a dewpoint of 70° and feels-like temperature of 74°F.

Wednesday

7/16/2014

Hi: 85°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 85°F. Winds ESE 33mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 93°F.

Lo: 74°

Drizzle. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 74°F. Winds ESE 29mph. Humidity will be 81% with a dewpoint of 68° and feels-like temperature of 74°F.

Thursday

7/17/2014

Hi: 89°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 89°F. Winds S 28mph. Humidity will be 63% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 100°F.

Lo: 73°

Rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 73°F. Winds S 20mph. Humidity will be 92% with a dewpoint of 71° and feels-like temperature of 73°F.

Friday

7/18/2014

Hi: 85°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 85°F. Winds S 20mph. Humidity will be 81% with a dewpoint of 78° and feels-like temperature of 97°F.

Lo: 74°

Light rain. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 74°F. Winds SSW 18mph. Humidity will be 91% with a dewpoint of 71° and feels-like temperature of 74°F.

Saturday

7/19/2014

Hi: 79°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 79°F. Winds SSW 16mph. Humidity will be 87% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 79°F.

Lo: 73°

Drizzle. Cloudy. Temperature of 73°F. Winds SSW 14mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 71° and feels-like temperature of 73°F.

Sunday

7/20/2014

Hi: 76°

Light rain. There is a 80% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 76°F. Winds SW 15mph. Humidity will be 92% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 76°F.

Lo: 72°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 72°F. Winds WSW 18mph. Humidity will be 97% with a dewpoint of 71° and feels-like temperature of 72°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content