0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Boston, Philippines

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Boston, Philippines

Friday

12/19/2014

Hi: 79°

Light rain. There is a 60% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 79°F. Winds E 15mph. Humidity will be 92% with a dewpoint of 77° and feels-like temperature of 79°F.

Lo: 74°

Drizzle. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 74°F. Winds ENE 15mph. Humidity will be 95% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 74°F.

Saturday

12/20/2014

Hi: 80°

Rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 80°F. Winds NE 14mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 79° and feels-like temperature of 88°F.

Lo: 74°

Rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 74°F. Winds ENE 7mph. Humidity will be 95% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 74°F.

Sunday

12/21/2014

Hi: 83°

Light rain. There is a 70% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 83°F. Winds ENE 12mph. Humidity will be 80% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 91°F.

Lo: 74°

Heavy rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 74°F. Winds WNW 9mph. Humidity will be 97% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 74°F.

Monday

12/22/2014

Hi: 82°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 82°F. Winds NE 13mph. Humidity will be 72% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 88°F.

Lo: 74°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 74°F. Winds NE 12mph. Humidity will be 96% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 74°F.

Tuesday

12/23/2014

Hi: 81°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 81°F. Winds E 5mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 70° and feels-like temperature of 84°F.

Lo: 75°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 75°F. Winds SE 7mph. Humidity will be 90% with a dewpoint of 71° and feels-like temperature of 75°F.

Wednesday

12/24/2014

Hi: 81°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 81°F. Winds N 8mph. Humidity will be 79% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 86°F.

Lo: 75°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 75°F. Winds NNE 12mph. Humidity will be 96% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 75°F.

Thursday

12/25/2014

Hi: 79°

Light rain. There is a 80% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 79°F. Winds NNE 10mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 77° and feels-like temperature of 79°F.

Lo: 76°

Light rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 76°F. Winds ENE 11mph. Humidity will be 97% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 76°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content