0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Bingawan, Philippines

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Weekend Forecast

Bingawan, Philippines

Friday

7/18/2014

Hi: 87°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 87°F. Winds SSW 12mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 98°F.

Lo: 77°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 77°F. Winds SSW 7mph. Humidity will be 92% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 77°F.

Saturday

7/19/2014

Hi: 88°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 88°F. Winds S 5mph. Humidity will be 57% with a dewpoint of 71° and feels-like temperature of 95°F.

Lo: 78°

Rain showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 78°F. Winds NNW 2mph. Humidity will be 91% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 78°F.

Sunday

7/20/2014

Hi: 88°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 88°F. Winds NNE 6mph. Humidity will be 64% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 97°F.

Lo: 78°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 78°F. Winds WNW 7mph. Humidity will be 91% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 78°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content