0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Bauang, Philippines

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Bauang, Philippines

Friday

11/28/2014

Hi: 87°

Rain showers. There is a 80% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 87°F. Winds E 20mph. Humidity will be 66% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 95°F.

Lo: 77°

Clear. Temperature of 77°F. Winds E 25mph. Humidity will be 75% with a dewpoint of 68° and feels-like temperature of 77°F.

Saturday

11/29/2014

Hi: 85°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 85°F. Winds ESE 21mph. Humidity will be 64% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 91°F.

Lo: 77°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 77°F. Winds E 23mph. Humidity will be 75% with a dewpoint of 69° and feels-like temperature of 77°F.

Sunday

11/30/2014

Hi: 79°

Drizzle. Cloudy. Temperature of 79°F. Winds E 24mph. Humidity will be 75% with a dewpoint of 70° and feels-like temperature of 79°F.

Lo: 77°

Light rain. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 77°F. Winds ESE 20mph. Humidity will be 86% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 77°F.

Monday

12/1/2014

Hi: 85°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 85°F. Winds SSE 21mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 92°F.

Lo: 77°

Light rain. There is a 60% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 77°F. Winds S 16mph. Humidity will be 91% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 77°F.

Tuesday

12/2/2014

Hi: 83°

Rain showers. There is a 60% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 83°F. Winds SW 15mph. Humidity will be 77% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 91°F.

Lo: 77°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 77°F. Winds SE 10mph. Humidity will be 84% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 77°F.

Wednesday

12/3/2014

Hi: 83°

Light rain. There is a 80% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 83°F. Winds SE 14mph. Humidity will be 78% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 90°F.

Lo: 75°

Light rain. There is a 60% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 75°F. Winds SSE 16mph. Humidity will be 92% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 75°F.

Thursday

12/4/2014

Hi: 82°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 82°F. Winds SE 15mph. Humidity will be 71% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 86°F.

Lo: 76°

Scattered showers. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 76°F. Winds ESE 11mph. Humidity will be 84% with a dewpoint of 71° and feels-like temperature of 76°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content