0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Bauan, Philippines

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Bauan, Philippines

Saturday

9/20/2014

Hi: 85°

Rain showers. There is a 60% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 85°F. Winds SW 18mph. Humidity will be 72% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 94°F.

Lo: 78°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 78°F. Winds SW 13mph. Humidity will be 90% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 78°F.

Sunday

9/21/2014

Hi: 86°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 86°F. Winds WSW 14mph. Humidity will be 72% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 95°F.

Lo: 78°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 78°F. Winds WSW 10mph. Humidity will be 89% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 78°F.

Monday

9/22/2014

Hi: 87°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 87°F. Winds SW 10mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 98°F.

Lo: 78°

Light rain. There is a 60% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 78°F. Winds WSW 10mph. Humidity will be 91% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 78°F.

Tuesday

9/23/2014

Hi: 87°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 87°F. Winds WSW 10mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 97°F.

Lo: 78°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 78°F. Winds W 3mph. Humidity will be 91% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 78°F.

Wednesday

9/24/2014

Hi: 87°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 87°F. Winds SSE 4mph. Humidity will be 65% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 96°F.

Lo: 78°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 78°F. Winds SSW 2mph. Humidity will be 92% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 78°F.

Thursday

9/25/2014

Hi: 87°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 87°F. Winds WNW 4mph. Humidity will be 63% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 94°F.

Lo: 79°

Scattered showers. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 79°F. Winds NNW 5mph. Humidity will be 91% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 79°F.

Friday

9/26/2014

Hi: 88°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 88°F. Winds NW 6mph. Humidity will be 63% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 96°F.

Lo: 80°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 80°F. Winds WNW 5mph. Humidity will be 89% with a dewpoint of 77° and feels-like temperature of 86°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content