0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Barotac Nuevo, Philippines

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Weekend Forecast

Barotac Nuevo, Philippines

Friday

9/26/2014

Hi: 86°

Rain showers. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 86°F. Winds E 4mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 71° and feels-like temperature of 92°F.

Lo: 78°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 78°F. Winds SW 4mph. Humidity will be 93% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 78°F.

Saturday

9/27/2014

Hi: 86°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 86°F. Winds SW 4mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 70° and feels-like temperature of 90°F.

Lo: 75°

Heavy rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 75°F. Winds SSW 15mph. Humidity will be 95% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 75°F.

Sunday

9/28/2014

Hi: 84°

Rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 84°F. Winds SW 15mph. Humidity will be 77% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 94°F.

Lo: 74°

Heavy rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 74°F. Winds W 10mph. Humidity will be 96% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 74°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content