0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Balo-i, Philippines

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Balo-i, Philippines

Friday

12/19/2014

Hi: 80°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 80°F. Winds E 12mph. Humidity will be 71% with a dewpoint of 70° and feels-like temperature of 83°F.

Lo: 73°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 73°F. Winds E 12mph. Humidity will be 90% with a dewpoint of 69° and feels-like temperature of 73°F.

Saturday

12/20/2014

Hi: 82°

Scattered showers. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 82°F. Winds ENE 12mph. Humidity will be 68% with a dewpoint of 70° and feels-like temperature of 86°F.

Lo: 73°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 73°F. Winds ENE 8mph. Humidity will be 89% with a dewpoint of 69° and feels-like temperature of 73°F.

Sunday

12/21/2014

Hi: 82°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 82°F. Winds NNE 12mph. Humidity will be 71% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 87°F.

Lo: 73°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 73°F. Winds NE 10mph. Humidity will be 89% with a dewpoint of 69° and feels-like temperature of 73°F.

Monday

12/22/2014

Hi: 81°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 81°F. Winds NE 13mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 71° and feels-like temperature of 85°F.

Lo: 73°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 73°F. Winds ENE 13mph. Humidity will be 88% with a dewpoint of 69° and feels-like temperature of 73°F.

Tuesday

12/23/2014

Hi: 83°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 83°F. Winds ENE 15mph. Humidity will be 63% with a dewpoint of 70° and feels-like temperature of 87°F.

Lo: 73°

Light rain. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 73°F. Winds ENE 11mph. Humidity will be 88% with a dewpoint of 69° and feels-like temperature of 73°F.

Wednesday

12/24/2014

Hi: 80°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 80°F. Winds NE 13mph. Humidity will be 64% with a dewpoint of 67° and feels-like temperature of 83°F.

Lo: 72°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 72°F. Winds NE 11mph. Humidity will be 89% with a dewpoint of 69° and feels-like temperature of 72°F.

Thursday

12/25/2014

Hi: 82°

Rain showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 82°F. Winds NE 14mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 87°F.

Lo: 73°

Drizzle. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 73°F. Winds NE 11mph. Humidity will be 90% with a dewpoint of 70° and feels-like temperature of 73°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content