0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Baliuag, Philippines

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Weekend Forecast

Baliuag, Philippines

Friday

4/25/2014

Hi: 90°

Severe thunderstorms. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 90°F. Winds SSE 11mph. Humidity will be 79% with a dewpoint of 83° and feels-like temperature of 113°F.

Lo: 75°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 75°F. Winds SE 7mph. Humidity will be 95% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 75°F.

Saturday

4/26/2014

Hi: 90°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 90°F. Winds ESE 9mph. Humidity will be 67% with a dewpoint of 78° and feels-like temperature of 105°F.

Lo: 77°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 77°F. Winds E 8mph. Humidity will be 92% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 77°F.

Sunday

4/27/2014

Hi: 91°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 91°F. Winds ESE 8mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 80° and feels-like temperature of 110°F.

Lo: 76°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 76°F. Winds E 8mph. Humidity will be 92% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 76°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content