0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Badian, Philippines

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Badian, Philippines

Saturday

7/26/2014

Hi: 84°

Severe thunderstorms. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 84°F. Winds W 9mph. Humidity will be 73% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 90°F.

Lo: 77°

Rain. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 77°F. Winds WSW 2mph. Humidity will be 87% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 77°F.

Sunday

7/27/2014

Hi: 84°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 84°F. Winds WSW 14mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 91°F.

Lo: 78°

Drizzle. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 78°F. Winds WSW 3mph. Humidity will be 87% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 78°F.

Monday

7/28/2014

Hi: 86°

Drizzle. Cloudy. Temperature of 86°F. Winds SW 16mph. Humidity will be 66% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 93°F.

Lo: 79°

Drizzle. Cloudy. Temperature of 79°F. Winds WSW 4mph. Humidity will be 81% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 79°F.

Tuesday

7/29/2014

Hi: 86°

Drizzle. Cloudy. Temperature of 86°F. Winds SW 20mph. Humidity will be 65% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 93°F.

Lo: 79°

Drizzle. Cloudy. Temperature of 79°F. Winds WSW 4mph. Humidity will be 80% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 79°F.

Wednesday

7/30/2014

Hi: 87°

Drizzle. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 87°F. Winds WSW 18mph. Humidity will be 64% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 94°F.

Lo: 79°

Drizzle. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 79°F. Winds WSW 4mph. Humidity will be 80% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 79°F.

Thursday

7/31/2014

Hi: 86°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 86°F. Winds WSW 21mph. Humidity will be 67% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 94°F.

Lo: 79°

Rain showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 79°F. Winds WSW 4mph. Humidity will be 78% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 79°F.

Friday

8/1/2014

Hi: 86°

Drizzle. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 86°F. Winds WSW 22mph. Humidity will be 65% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 93°F.

Lo: 80°

Drizzle. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 80°F. Winds SW 4mph. Humidity will be 76% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 80°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content