0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Aroroy, Philippines

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Aroroy, Philippines

Saturday

7/12/2014

Hi: 86°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 86°F. Winds ESE 7mph. Humidity will be 71% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 97°F.

Lo: 84°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 84°F. Winds ESE 14mph. Humidity will be 77% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 94°F.

Sunday

7/13/2014

Hi: 86°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 86°F. Winds SSE 9mph. Humidity will be 71% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 96°F.

Lo: 83°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 83°F. Winds N 8mph. Humidity will be 77% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 90°F.

Monday

7/14/2014

Hi: 85°

Light rain. There is a 60% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 85°F. Winds WNW 10mph. Humidity will be 75% with a dewpoint of 77° and feels-like temperature of 96°F.

Lo: 79°

Rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 79°F. Winds NNW 13mph. Humidity will be 89% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 79°F.

Tuesday

7/15/2014

Hi: 85°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 85°F. Winds NW 17mph. Humidity will be 75% with a dewpoint of 77° and feels-like temperature of 96°F.

Lo: 83°

Rain showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 83°F. Winds W 24mph. Humidity will be 77% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 90°F.

Wednesday

7/16/2014

Hi: 84°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 84°F. Winds WSW 31mph. Humidity will be 71% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 92°F.

Lo: 83°

Rain showers. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 83°F. Winds SW 37mph. Humidity will be 78% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 91°F.

Thursday

7/17/2014

Hi: 85°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 85°F. Winds SW 36mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 92°F.

Lo: 85°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 85°F. Winds SW 37mph. Humidity will be 74% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 94°F.

Friday

7/18/2014

Hi: 87°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 87°F. Winds SSW 36mph. Humidity will be 73% with a dewpoint of 77° and feels-like temperature of 98°F.

Lo: 83°

Light rain. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 83°F. Winds SSW 31mph. Humidity will be 81% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 92°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content