0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Anda, Philippines

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Weekend Forecast

Anda, Philippines

Friday

8/1/2014

Hi: 85°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 85°F. Winds SW 37mph. Humidity will be 73% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 94°F.

Lo: 84°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 84°F. Winds SW 40mph. Humidity will be 78% with a dewpoint of 77° and feels-like temperature of 94°F.

Saturday

8/2/2014

Hi: 86°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 86°F. Winds SW 43mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 94°F.

Lo: 81°

Rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 81°F. Winds WSW 38mph. Humidity will be 88% with a dewpoint of 77° and feels-like temperature of 88°F.

Sunday

8/3/2014

Hi: 86°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 86°F. Winds WSW 32mph. Humidity will be 72% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 95°F.

Lo: 80°

Severe thunderstorms. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 80°F. Winds WSW 26mph. Humidity will be 90% with a dewpoint of 77° and feels-like temperature of 86°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content