0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Aloran, Philippines

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Aloran, Philippines

Wednesday

7/23/2014

Hi: 88°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 88°F. Winds SSW 11mph. Humidity will be 63% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 95°F.

Lo: 80°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 80°F. Winds SSW 11mph. Humidity will be 82% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 85°F.

Thursday

7/24/2014

Hi: 86°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 86°F. Winds WSW 8mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 95°F.

Lo: 80°

Scattered showers. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 80°F. Winds SSW 9mph. Humidity will be 82% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 85°F.

Friday

7/25/2014

Hi: 88°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 88°F. Winds WNW 10mph. Humidity will be 67% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 98°F.

Lo: 80°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 80°F. Winds SSW 9mph. Humidity will be 85% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 85°F.

Saturday

7/26/2014

Hi: 83°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 83°F. Winds WNW 8mph. Humidity will be 66% with a dewpoint of 71° and feels-like temperature of 88°F.

Lo: 80°

Rain showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 80°F. Winds SW 10mph. Humidity will be 85% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 80°F.

Sunday

7/27/2014

Hi: 86°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 86°F. Winds SSW 10mph. Humidity will be 66% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 94°F.

Lo: 79°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 79°F. Winds SW 14mph. Humidity will be 83% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 79°F.

Monday

7/28/2014

Hi: 87°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 87°F. Winds SW 15mph. Humidity will be 64% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 94°F.

Lo: 79°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 79°F. Winds SSW 16mph. Humidity will be 83% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 79°F.

Tuesday

7/29/2014

Hi: 87°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 87°F. Winds SSW 19mph. Humidity will be 65% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 96°F.

Lo: 80°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 80°F. Winds SSW 18mph. Humidity will be 81% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 85°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content