0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Abulog, Philippines

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Abulog, Philippines

Saturday

7/26/2014

Hi: 88°

Rain showers. There is a 60% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 88°F. Winds NNE 9mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 77° and feels-like temperature of 101°F.

Lo: 80°

Rain showers. There is a 60% chance of precipitation. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 80°F. Winds SSW 1mph. Humidity will be 80% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 80°F.

Sunday

7/27/2014

Hi: 88°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 88°F. Winds NNE 8mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 77° and feels-like temperature of 100°F.

Lo: 80°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 80°F. Winds W 1mph. Humidity will be 85% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 80°F.

Monday

7/28/2014

Hi: 87°

Drizzle. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 87°F. Winds N 10mph. Humidity will be 66% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 97°F.

Lo: 79°

Drizzle. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 79°F. Winds SW 2mph. Humidity will be 87% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 79°F.

Tuesday

7/29/2014

Hi: 88°

Drizzle. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 88°F. Winds NNW 11mph. Humidity will be 66% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 97°F.

Lo: 80°

Drizzle. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 80°F. Winds W 3mph. Humidity will be 87% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 85°F.

Wednesday

7/30/2014

Hi: 88°

Drizzle. Cloudy. Temperature of 88°F. Winds NW 14mph. Humidity will be 69% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 99°F.

Lo: 79°

Drizzle. Cloudy. Temperature of 79°F. Winds WNW 3mph. Humidity will be 77% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 79°F.

Thursday

7/31/2014

Hi: 89°

Drizzle. Cloudy. Temperature of 89°F. Winds W 15mph. Humidity will be 62% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 98°F.

Lo: 79°

Drizzle. Cloudy. Temperature of 79°F. Winds WSW 3mph. Humidity will be 77% with a dewpoint of 71° and feels-like temperature of 79°F.

Friday

8/1/2014

Hi: 87°

Drizzle. Cloudy. Temperature of 87°F. Winds W 13mph. Humidity will be 64% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 95°F.

Lo: 79°

Cloudy. Temperature of 79°F. Winds WSW 3mph. Humidity will be 76% with a dewpoint of 70° and feels-like temperature of 79°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content