0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Abucay, Philippines

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Abucay, Philippines

Sunday

4/20/2014

Hi: 89°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 89°F. Winds E 8mph. Humidity will be 72% with a dewpoint of 79° and feels-like temperature of 103°F.

Lo: 78°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 78°F. Winds E 11mph. Humidity will be 86% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 78°F.

Monday

4/21/2014

Hi: 92°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 92°F. Winds E 10mph. Humidity will be 57% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 102°F.

Lo: 77°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 77°F. Winds ENE 12mph. Humidity will be 86% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 77°F.

Tuesday

4/22/2014

Hi: 91°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 91°F. Winds ENE 11mph. Humidity will be 59% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 102°F.

Lo: 77°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 77°F. Winds ENE 10mph. Humidity will be 85% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 77°F.

Wednesday

4/23/2014

Hi: 91°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 91°F. Winds NNE 11mph. Humidity will be 48% with a dewpoint of 68° and feels-like temperature of 95°F.

Lo: 77°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 77°F. Winds NE 18mph. Humidity will be 86% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 77°F.

Thursday

4/24/2014

Hi: 81°

Heavy rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 81°F. Winds N 15mph. Humidity will be 90% with a dewpoint of 78° and feels-like temperature of 90°F.

Lo: 78°

Heavy rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 78°F. Winds SSE 33mph. Humidity will be 95% with a dewpoint of 77° and feels-like temperature of 78°F.

Friday

4/25/2014

Hi: 86°

Rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 86°F. Winds SE 13mph. Humidity will be 79% with a dewpoint of 79° and feels-like temperature of 100°F.

Lo: 76°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 76°F. Winds ESE 9mph. Humidity will be 95% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 76°F.

Saturday

4/26/2014

Hi: 86°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 86°F. Winds ESE 14mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 94°F.

Lo: 78°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 78°F. Winds E 10mph. Humidity will be 90% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 78°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content