0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Waubaushene, ON

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Waubaushene, ON

Tuesday

7/22/2014

Hi: 83°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 83°F. Winds SSW 9mph. Humidity will be 53% with a dewpoint of 64° and feels-like temperature of 84°F.

Lo: 59°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 59°F. Winds WSW 16mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 57° and feels-like temperature of 59°F.

Wednesday

7/23/2014

Hi: 61°

Drizzle. Cloudy. Temperature of 61°F. Winds NNW 18mph. Humidity will be 73% with a dewpoint of 53° and feels-like temperature of 61°F.

Lo: 45°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 45°F. Winds NNE 4mph. Humidity will be 98% with a dewpoint of 44° and feels-like temperature of 44°F.

Thursday

7/24/2014

Hi: 64°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 64°F. Winds WNW 12mph. Humidity will be 59% with a dewpoint of 49° and feels-like temperature of 64°F.

Lo: 52°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 52°F. Winds W 13mph. Humidity will be 76% with a dewpoint of 44° and feels-like temperature of 52°F.

Friday

7/25/2014

Hi: 70°

Sunny. Temperature of 70°F. Winds W 13mph. Humidity will be 57% with a dewpoint of 54° and feels-like temperature of 70°F.

Lo: 54°

Mostly clear. Temperature of 54°F. Winds SSW 8mph. Humidity will be 74% with a dewpoint of 46° and feels-like temperature of 54°F.

Saturday

7/26/2014

Hi: 72°

Light rain. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 72°F. Winds SSW 10mph. Humidity will be 66% with a dewpoint of 60° and feels-like temperature of 72°F.

Lo: 57°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 57°F. Winds WNW 12mph. Humidity will be 98% with a dewpoint of 56° and feels-like temperature of 57°F.

Sunday

7/27/2014

Hi: 73°

Rain showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 73°F. Winds WSW 9mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 58° and feels-like temperature of 73°F.

Lo: 59°

Rain showers. There is a 70% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 59°F. Winds WNW 11mph. Humidity will be 98% with a dewpoint of 58° and feels-like temperature of 59°F.

Monday

7/28/2014

Hi: 60°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 60°F. Winds NW 16mph. Humidity will be 86% with a dewpoint of 55° and feels-like temperature of 60°F.

Lo: 48°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 48°F. Winds NNW 14mph. Humidity will be 82% with a dewpoint of 43° and feels-like temperature of 44°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.
Radar Weather Map for Midland
  • Enlarge Radar Map

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content