0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Summer Beaver, ON

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Summer Beaver, ON

Saturday

7/12/2014

Hi: 56°

Sunny. Temperature of 56°F. Winds WNW 16mph. Humidity will be 73% with a dewpoint of 47° and feels-like temperature of 56°F.

Lo: 42°

Rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 42°F. Winds S 14mph. Humidity will be 78% with a dewpoint of 36° and feels-like temperature of 37°F.

Sunday

7/13/2014

Hi: 44°

Drizzle. Cloudy. Temperature of 44°F. Winds W 9mph. Humidity will be 74% with a dewpoint of 36° and feels-like temperature of 40°F.

Lo: 40°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 40°F. Winds NW 12mph. Humidity will be 84% with a dewpoint of 35° and feels-like temperature of 32°F.

Monday

7/14/2014

Hi: 45°

Drizzle. Cloudy. Temperature of 45°F. Winds NNW 20mph. Humidity will be 71% with a dewpoint of 36° and feels-like temperature of 38°F.

Lo: 37°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 37°F. Winds N 16mph. Humidity will be 92% with a dewpoint of 35° and feels-like temperature of 27°F.

Tuesday

7/15/2014

Hi: 47°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 47°F. Winds NNW 13mph. Humidity will be 64% with a dewpoint of 36° and feels-like temperature of 43°F.

Lo: 40°

Mostly clear. Temperature of 40°F. Winds NNW 9mph. Humidity will be 85% with a dewpoint of 36° and feels-like temperature of 33°F.

Wednesday

7/16/2014

Hi: 51°

Sunny. Temperature of 51°F. Winds WNW 4mph. Humidity will be 55% with a dewpoint of 36° and feels-like temperature of 51°F.

Lo: 41°

Mostly clear. Temperature of 41°F. Winds SW 10mph. Humidity will be 81% with a dewpoint of 36° and feels-like temperature of 39°F.

Thursday

7/17/2014

Hi: 52°

Mostly sunny. Temperature of 52°F. Winds SW 11mph. Humidity will be 56% with a dewpoint of 36° and feels-like temperature of 52°F.

Lo: 44°

Mostly clear. Temperature of 44°F. Winds SSW 13mph. Humidity will be 73% with a dewpoint of 36° and feels-like temperature of 39°F.

Friday

7/18/2014

Hi: 51°

Rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 51°F. Winds SW 12mph. Humidity will be 59% with a dewpoint of 37° and feels-like temperature of 51°F.

Lo: 46°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 46°F. Winds SW 7mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 37° and feels-like temperature of 43°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.
Radar Weather Map for Lansdowne House
  • Enlarge Radar Map

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content