0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Sudbury, ON

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Sudbury, ON

Saturday

7/12/2014

Hi: 71°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 71°F. Winds SW 11mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 61° and feels-like temperature of 71°F.

Lo: 61°

Rain showers. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 61°F. Winds S 7mph. Humidity will be 77% with a dewpoint of 54° and feels-like temperature of 61°F.

Sunday

7/13/2014

Hi: 70°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 70°F. Winds WSW 12mph. Humidity will be 73% with a dewpoint of 61° and feels-like temperature of 70°F.

Lo: 41°

Clear. Temperature of 41°F. Winds W 13mph. Humidity will be 90% with a dewpoint of 38° and feels-like temperature of 37°F.

Monday

7/14/2014

Hi: 62°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 62°F. Winds W 9mph. Humidity will be 58% with a dewpoint of 47° and feels-like temperature of 62°F.

Lo: 44°

Light rain. There is a 70% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 44°F. Winds W 8mph. Humidity will be 90% with a dewpoint of 42° and feels-like temperature of 41°F.

Tuesday

7/15/2014

Hi: 53°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 53°F. Winds WSW 10mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 43° and feels-like temperature of 53°F.

Lo: 42°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 42°F. Winds WSW 9mph. Humidity will be 93% with a dewpoint of 41° and feels-like temperature of 38°F.

Wednesday

7/16/2014

Hi: 59°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 59°F. Winds W 8mph. Humidity will be 64% with a dewpoint of 47° and feels-like temperature of 59°F.

Lo: 43°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 43°F. Winds WSW 8mph. Humidity will be 100% with a dewpoint of 43° and feels-like temperature of 42°F.

Thursday

7/17/2014

Hi: 65°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 65°F. Winds SW 7mph. Humidity will be 54% with a dewpoint of 48° and feels-like temperature of 65°F.

Lo: 42°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 42°F. Winds WSW 6mph. Humidity will be 100% with a dewpoint of 42° and feels-like temperature of 41°F.

Friday

7/18/2014

Hi: 69°

Sunny. Temperature of 69°F. Winds SW 8mph. Humidity will be 49% with a dewpoint of 49° and feels-like temperature of 69°F.

Lo: 44°

Clear. Temperature of 44°F. Winds SW 9mph. Humidity will be 88% with a dewpoint of 41° and feels-like temperature of 43°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.
Radar Weather Map for Sudbury
  • Enlarge Radar Map

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content