0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Smiths Falls, ON

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Weekend Forecast

Smiths Falls, ON

Saturday

10/25/2014

Hi: 54°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 54°F. Winds WSW 16mph. Humidity will be 87% with a dewpoint of 51° and feels-like temperature of 54°F.

Lo: 42°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 42°F. Winds W 13mph. Humidity will be 82% with a dewpoint of 37° and feels-like temperature of 35°F.

Sunday

10/26/2014

Hi: 45°

Light rain. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 45°F. Winds WNW 12mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 35° and feels-like temperature of 39°F.

Lo: 33°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 33°F. Winds WNW 11mph. Humidity will be 89% with a dewpoint of 31° and feels-like temperature of 27°F.

Friday

10/31/2014

Hi: 41°

Drizzle. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 41°F. Winds E 7mph. Humidity will be 97% with a dewpoint of 40° and feels-like temperature of 39°F.

Lo: 33°

Light rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 33°F. Winds ENE 14mph. Humidity will be 97% with a dewpoint of 32° and feels-like temperature of 24°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content