0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Reaboro, ON

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Reaboro, ON

Tuesday

7/29/2014

Hi: 65°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 65°F. Winds W 9mph. Humidity will be 62% with a dewpoint of 52° and feels-like temperature of 65°F.

Lo: 45°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 45°F. Winds WNW 7mph. Humidity will be 100% with a dewpoint of 45° and feels-like temperature of 45°F.

Wednesday

7/30/2014

Hi: 65°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 65°F. Winds W 6mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 51° and feels-like temperature of 65°F.

Lo: 44°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 44°F. Winds NW 8mph. Humidity will be 100% with a dewpoint of 44° and feels-like temperature of 42°F.

Thursday

7/31/2014

Hi: 65°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 65°F. Winds W 11mph. Humidity will be 59% with a dewpoint of 50° and feels-like temperature of 65°F.

Lo: 46°

Drizzle. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 46°F. Winds WNW 9mph. Humidity will be 97% with a dewpoint of 45° and feels-like temperature of 43°F.

Friday

8/1/2014

Hi: 68°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 68°F. Winds WSW 5mph. Humidity will be 56% with a dewpoint of 52° and feels-like temperature of 68°F.

Lo: 49°

Mostly clear. Temperature of 49°F. Winds E 6mph. Humidity will be 91% with a dewpoint of 46° and feels-like temperature of 46°F.

Saturday

8/2/2014

Hi: 74°

Rain showers. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 74°F. Winds SSE 7mph. Humidity will be 59% with a dewpoint of 59° and feels-like temperature of 74°F.

Lo: 55°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 55°F. Winds SSW 6mph. Humidity will be 82% with a dewpoint of 49° and feels-like temperature of 55°F.

Sunday

8/3/2014

Hi: 67°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 67°F. Winds WNW 11mph. Humidity will be 64% with a dewpoint of 55° and feels-like temperature of 67°F.

Lo: 47°

Mostly clear. Temperature of 47°F. Winds WNW 7mph. Humidity will be 90% with a dewpoint of 44° and feels-like temperature of 50°F.

Monday

8/4/2014

Hi: 67°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 67°F. Winds WSW 5mph. Humidity will be 81% with a dewpoint of 61° and feels-like temperature of 67°F.

Lo: 52°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 52°F. Winds NW 8mph. Humidity will be 96% with a dewpoint of 51° and feels-like temperature of 52°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.
Radar Weather Map for Lindsay
  • Enlarge Radar Map

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content