0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Putnam, ON

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Putnam, ON

Tuesday

7/22/2014

Hi: 81°

Sunny. Temperature of 81°F. Winds S 13mph. Humidity will be 61% with a dewpoint of 67° and feels-like temperature of 84°F.

Lo: 61°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 61°F. Winds WSW 11mph. Humidity will be 83% with a dewpoint of 56° and feels-like temperature of 61°F.

Wednesday

7/23/2014

Hi: 62°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 62°F. Winds NNW 16mph. Humidity will be 80% with a dewpoint of 55° and feels-like temperature of 62°F.

Lo: 49°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 49°F. Winds NNW 10mph. Humidity will be 96% with a dewpoint of 47° and feels-like temperature of 45°F.

Thursday

7/24/2014

Hi: 68°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 68°F. Winds NNW 8mph. Humidity will be 56% with a dewpoint of 52° and feels-like temperature of 68°F.

Lo: 47°

Clear. Temperature of 47°F. Winds NW 11mph. Humidity will be 81% with a dewpoint of 41° and feels-like temperature of 46°F.

Friday

7/25/2014

Hi: 72°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 72°F. Winds W 7mph. Humidity will be 52% with a dewpoint of 54° and feels-like temperature of 72°F.

Lo: 50°

Mostly clear. Temperature of 50°F. Winds SSW 8mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 48° and feels-like temperature of 48°F.

Saturday

7/26/2014

Hi: 67°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 67°F. Winds S 11mph. Humidity will be 99% with a dewpoint of 66° and feels-like temperature of 67°F.

Lo: 56°

Rain showers. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 56°F. Winds S 9mph. Humidity will be 83% with a dewpoint of 51° and feels-like temperature of 56°F.

Sunday

7/27/2014

Hi: 75°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 75°F. Winds WNW 11mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 61° and feels-like temperature of 75°F.

Lo: 56°

Rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 56°F. Winds NE 6mph. Humidity will be 97% with a dewpoint of 55° and feels-like temperature of 56°F.

Monday

7/28/2014

Hi: 67°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 67°F. Winds N 13mph. Humidity will be 74% with a dewpoint of 58° and feels-like temperature of 67°F.

Lo: 52°

Clear. Temperature of 52°F. Winds NW 16mph. Humidity will be 82% with a dewpoint of 47° and feels-like temperature of 52°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.
Radar Weather Map for London
  • Enlarge Radar Map

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content