0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
New Lowell, ON

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Weekend Forecast

New Lowell, ON

Friday

10/3/2014

Hi: 68°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 68°F. Winds SSE 22mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 58° and feels-like temperature of 68°F.

Lo: 49°

Rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 49°F. Winds SSE 20mph. Humidity will be 98% with a dewpoint of 48° and feels-like temperature of 46°F.

Saturday

10/4/2014

Hi: 50°

Light rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 50°F. Winds SSW 7mph. Humidity will be 98% with a dewpoint of 50° and feels-like temperature of 50°F.

Lo: 42°

Rain showers. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 42°F. Winds SW 21mph. Humidity will be 92% with a dewpoint of 40° and feels-like temperature of 32°F.

Sunday

10/5/2014

Hi: 47°

Light rain. There is a 80% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 47°F. Winds SW 24mph. Humidity will be 76% with a dewpoint of 40° and feels-like temperature of 39°F.

Lo: 42°

Drizzle. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 42°F. Winds SSW 21mph. Humidity will be 88% with a dewpoint of 38° and feels-like temperature of 33°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.
Radar Weather Map for Stayner
  • Enlarge Radar Map

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content