0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Jasper, ON

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Jasper, ON

Friday

8/29/2014

Hi: 69°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 69°F. Winds ENE 2mph. Humidity will be 55% with a dewpoint of 52° and feels-like temperature of 69°F.

Lo: 46°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 46°F. Winds S 8mph. Humidity will be 93% with a dewpoint of 44° and feels-like temperature of 43°F.

Saturday

8/30/2014

Hi: 76°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 76°F. Winds SSW 13mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 61° and feels-like temperature of 76°F.

Lo: 59°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 59°F. Winds SSW 14mph. Humidity will be 82% with a dewpoint of 54° and feels-like temperature of 59°F.

Sunday

8/31/2014

Hi: 75°

Rain showers. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 75°F. Winds SSW 12mph. Humidity will be 85% with a dewpoint of 70° and feels-like temperature of 75°F.

Lo: 69°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 69°F. Winds SW 9mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 67° and feels-like temperature of 69°F.

Monday

9/1/2014

Hi: 72°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 72°F. Winds WSW 7mph. Humidity will be 79% with a dewpoint of 66° and feels-like temperature of 72°F.

Lo: 63°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 63°F. Winds S 9mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 61° and feels-like temperature of 63°F.

Tuesday

9/2/2014

Hi: 80°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 80°F. Winds SSW 9mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 65° and feels-like temperature of 82°F.

Lo: 48°

Clear. Temperature of 48°F. Winds NNW 8mph. Humidity will be 92% with a dewpoint of 46° and feels-like temperature of 46°F.

Wednesday

9/3/2014

Hi: 74°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 74°F. Winds SE 4mph. Humidity will be 46% with a dewpoint of 51° and feels-like temperature of 74°F.

Lo: 49°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 49°F. Winds NNE 4mph. Humidity will be 91% with a dewpoint of 46° and feels-like temperature of 47°F.

Thursday

9/4/2014

Hi: 78°

Sunny. Temperature of 78°F. Winds N 7mph. Humidity will be 42% with a dewpoint of 53° and feels-like temperature of 78°F.

Lo: 50°

Mostly clear. Temperature of 50°F. Winds SW 2mph. Humidity will be 91% with a dewpoint of 48° and feels-like temperature of 50°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content