0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Huntsville, ON

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Huntsville, ON

Sunday

7/13/2014

Hi: 68°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 68°F. Winds WSW 12mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 67° and feels-like temperature of 68°F.

Lo: 43°

Drizzle. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 43°F. Winds W 10mph. Humidity will be 89% with a dewpoint of 40° and feels-like temperature of 40°F.

Monday

7/14/2014

Hi: 70°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 70°F. Winds SW 9mph. Humidity will be 46% with a dewpoint of 48° and feels-like temperature of 70°F.

Lo: 48°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 48°F. Winds SW 6mph. Humidity will be 91% with a dewpoint of 46° and feels-like temperature of 45°F.

Tuesday

7/15/2014

Hi: 52°

Light rain. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 52°F. Winds W 12mph. Humidity will be 79% with a dewpoint of 46° and feels-like temperature of 52°F.

Lo: 48°

Light rain. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 48°F. Winds WSW 11mph. Humidity will be 85% with a dewpoint of 44° and feels-like temperature of 44°F.

Wednesday

7/16/2014

Hi: 54°

Drizzle. Cloudy. Temperature of 54°F. Winds W 6mph. Humidity will be 76% with a dewpoint of 47° and feels-like temperature of 54°F.

Lo: 46°

Drizzle. Cloudy. Temperature of 46°F. Winds W 4mph. Humidity will be 100% with a dewpoint of 46° and feels-like temperature of 46°F.

Thursday

7/17/2014

Hi: 63°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 63°F. Winds WSW 7mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 49° and feels-like temperature of 63°F.

Lo: 40°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 40°F. Winds W 6mph. Humidity will be 92% with a dewpoint of 38° and feels-like temperature of 43°F.

Friday

7/18/2014

Hi: 68°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 68°F. Winds SW 3mph. Humidity will be 54% with a dewpoint of 51° and feels-like temperature of 68°F.

Lo: 47°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 47°F. Winds E 5mph. Humidity will be 84% with a dewpoint of 42° and feels-like temperature of 44°F.

Saturday

7/19/2014

Hi: 73°

Sunny. Temperature of 73°F. Winds ESE 3mph. Humidity will be 48% with a dewpoint of 52° and feels-like temperature of 73°F.

Lo: 52°

Clear. Temperature of 52°F. Winds NNE 2mph. Humidity will be 84% with a dewpoint of 48° and feels-like temperature of 52°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.
Radar Weather Map for Huntsville
  • Enlarge Radar Map

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content