0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Hammond, ON

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Hammond, ON

Sunday

12/28/2014

Hi: 35°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 35°F. Winds W 15mph. Humidity will be 84% with a dewpoint of 31° and feels-like temperature of 26°F.

Lo: 20°

Snow flurries. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 20°F. Winds WNW 14mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 12° and feels-like temperature of 7°F.

Monday

12/29/2014

Hi: 18°

Mostly sunny. Temperature of 18°F. Winds NW 12mph. Humidity will be 68% with a dewpoint of 9° and feels-like temperature of 5°F.

Lo: 12°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 12°F. Winds WNW 5mph. Humidity will be 80% with a dewpoint of 7° and feels-like temperature of 5°F.

Tuesday

12/30/2014

Hi: 12°

Mostly sunny. Temperature of 12°F. Winds NW 8mph. Humidity will be 57% with a dewpoint of 0° and feels-like temperature of 1°F.

Lo: 7°

Clear. Temperature of 7°F. Winds W 9mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of -4° and feels-like temperature of -7°F.

Wednesday

12/31/2014

Hi: 19°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 19°F. Winds SW 9mph. Humidity will be 69% with a dewpoint of 10° and feels-like temperature of 3°F.

Lo: 7°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 7°F. Winds SW 19mph. Humidity will be 63% with a dewpoint of -3° and feels-like temperature of -3°F.

Thursday

1/1/2015

Hi: 24°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 24°F. Winds SW 19mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 16° and feels-like temperature of 10°F.

Lo: 19°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 19°F. Winds SW 16mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 11° and feels-like temperature of 4°F.

Friday

1/2/2015

Hi: 28°

Snow flurries. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 28°F. Winds WSW 14mph. Humidity will be 69% with a dewpoint of 19° and feels-like temperature of 19°F.

Lo: 18°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 18°F. Winds E 9mph. Humidity will be 97% with a dewpoint of 18° and feels-like temperature of 11°F.

Saturday

1/3/2015

Hi: 42°

Mixture of precip. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 42°F. Winds E 23mph. Humidity will be 93% with a dewpoint of 41° and feels-like temperature of 33°F.

Lo: 15°

Mixture of precip. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 15°F. Winds WNW 19mph. Humidity will be 74% with a dewpoint of 8° and feels-like temperature of -1°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content