0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Ft Frances, ON

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Ft Frances, ON

Wednesday

4/23/2014

Hi: 51°

Sunny. Temperature of 51°F. Winds SE 13mph. Humidity will be 49% with a dewpoint of 33° and feels-like temperature of 51°F.

Lo: 31°

Light rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 31°F. Winds SE 14mph. Humidity will be 79% with a dewpoint of 26° and feels-like temperature of 23°F.

Thursday

4/24/2014

Hi: 36°

Light rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 36°F. Winds SE 14mph. Humidity will be 86% with a dewpoint of 32° and feels-like temperature of 29°F.

Lo: 32°

Light rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 32°F. Winds E 10mph. Humidity will be 93% with a dewpoint of 30° and feels-like temperature of 23°F.

Friday

4/25/2014

Hi: 38°

Drizzle. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 38°F. Winds NE 13mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 25° and feels-like temperature of 30°F.

Lo: 28°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 28°F. Winds ENE 10mph. Humidity will be 79% with a dewpoint of 22° and feels-like temperature of 19°F.

Saturday

4/26/2014

Hi: 42°

Sunny. Temperature of 42°F. Winds ENE 9mph. Humidity will be 40% with a dewpoint of 20° and feels-like temperature of 40°F.

Lo: 25°

Clear. Temperature of 25°F. Winds ESE 10mph. Humidity will be 81% with a dewpoint of 20° and feels-like temperature of 16°F.

Sunday

4/27/2014

Hi: 41°

Sunny. Temperature of 41°F. Winds ESE 14mph. Humidity will be 43% with a dewpoint of 20° and feels-like temperature of 34°F.

Lo: 25°

Clear. Temperature of 25°F. Winds ESE 14mph. Humidity will be 75% with a dewpoint of 18° and feels-like temperature of 14°F.

Monday

4/28/2014

Hi: 41°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 41°F. Winds ESE 13mph. Humidity will be 46% with a dewpoint of 21° and feels-like temperature of 34°F.

Lo: 32°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 32°F. Winds E 8mph. Humidity will be 75% with a dewpoint of 25° and feels-like temperature of 23°F.

Tuesday

4/29/2014

Hi: 50°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 50°F. Winds E 7mph. Humidity will be 55% with a dewpoint of 35° and feels-like temperature of 50°F.

Lo: 37°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 37°F. Winds N 7mph. Humidity will be 81% with a dewpoint of 32° and feels-like temperature of 31°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.
Radar Weather Map for Fort Frances
  • Enlarge Radar Map

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content