0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Cobden, ON

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Cobden, ON

Tuesday

7/22/2014

Hi: 84°

Rain showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 84°F. Winds SW 9mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 69° and feels-like temperature of 88°F.

Lo: 66°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 66°F. Winds SW 11mph. Humidity will be 81% with a dewpoint of 60° and feels-like temperature of 66°F.

Wednesday

7/23/2014

Hi: 73°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 73°F. Winds WNW 16mph. Humidity will be 78% with a dewpoint of 66° and feels-like temperature of 73°F.

Lo: 44°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 44°F. Winds NNW 13mph. Humidity will be 85% with a dewpoint of 40° and feels-like temperature of 40°F.

Thursday

7/24/2014

Hi: 69°

Mostly sunny. Temperature of 69°F. Winds NW 7mph. Humidity will be 46% with a dewpoint of 47° and feels-like temperature of 69°F.

Lo: 48°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 48°F. Winds W 7mph. Humidity will be 71% with a dewpoint of 40° and feels-like temperature of 45°F.

Friday

7/25/2014

Hi: 69°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 69°F. Winds WNW 6mph. Humidity will be 64% with a dewpoint of 56° and feels-like temperature of 69°F.

Lo: 50°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 50°F. Winds W 6mph. Humidity will be 92% with a dewpoint of 48° and feels-like temperature of 50°F.

Saturday

7/26/2014

Hi: 76°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 76°F. Winds W 8mph. Humidity will be 47% with a dewpoint of 54° and feels-like temperature of 76°F.

Lo: 54°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 54°F. Winds SW 9mph. Humidity will be 82% with a dewpoint of 49° and feels-like temperature of 54°F.

Sunday

7/27/2014

Hi: 61°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 61°F. Winds NE 6mph. Humidity will be 93% with a dewpoint of 59° and feels-like temperature of 61°F.

Lo: 48°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 48°F. Winds NNW 6mph. Humidity will be 100% with a dewpoint of 48° and feels-like temperature of 47°F.

Monday

7/28/2014

Hi: 71°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 71°F. Winds ENE 5mph. Humidity will be 63% with a dewpoint of 58° and feels-like temperature of 71°F.

Lo: 52°

Light rain. There is a 70% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 52°F. Winds N 12mph. Humidity will be 95% with a dewpoint of 50° and feels-like temperature of 52°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.
Radar Weather Map for Cobden
  • Enlarge Radar Map

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content