0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Calstock, ON

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Calstock, ON

Saturday

7/12/2014

Hi: 74°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 74°F. Winds WSW 8mph. Humidity will be 44% with a dewpoint of 51° and feels-like temperature of 74°F.

Lo: 50°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 50°F. Winds SW 8mph. Humidity will be 84% with a dewpoint of 45° and feels-like temperature of 47°F.

Sunday

7/13/2014

Hi: 60°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 60°F. Winds SSW 8mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 51° and feels-like temperature of 60°F.

Lo: 50°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 50°F. Winds WNW 11mph. Humidity will be 75% with a dewpoint of 42° and feels-like temperature of 47°F.

Monday

7/14/2014

Hi: 51°

Drizzle. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 51°F. Winds NW 8mph. Humidity will be 71% with a dewpoint of 42° and feels-like temperature of 51°F.

Lo: 45°

Rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 45°F. Winds NNW 10mph. Humidity will be 95% with a dewpoint of 43° and feels-like temperature of 41°F.

Tuesday

7/15/2014

Hi: 51°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 51°F. Winds NNW 12mph. Humidity will be 79% with a dewpoint of 44° and feels-like temperature of 51°F.

Lo: 42°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 42°F. Winds W 10mph. Humidity will be 90% with a dewpoint of 39° and feels-like temperature of 36°F.

Wednesday

7/16/2014

Hi: 69°

Sunny. Temperature of 69°F. Winds NW 10mph. Humidity will be 40% with a dewpoint of 44° and feels-like temperature of 69°F.

Lo: 46°

Mostly clear. Temperature of 46°F. Winds WSW 9mph. Humidity will be 79% with a dewpoint of 40° and feels-like temperature of 42°F.

Thursday

7/17/2014

Hi: 75°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 75°F. Winds SW 12mph. Humidity will be 44% with a dewpoint of 51° and feels-like temperature of 75°F.

Lo: 54°

Clear. Temperature of 54°F. Winds SW 12mph. Humidity will be 66% with a dewpoint of 43° and feels-like temperature of 54°F.

Friday

7/18/2014

Hi: 74°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 74°F. Winds SW 14mph. Humidity will be 47% with a dewpoint of 53° and feels-like temperature of 74°F.

Lo: 56°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 56°F. Winds SW 13mph. Humidity will be 77% with a dewpoint of 49° and feels-like temperature of 56°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.
Radar Weather Map for Hearst
  • Enlarge Radar Map

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content