0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Hyesan, North Korea

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Weekend Forecast

Hyesan, North Korea

Friday

7/25/2014

Hi: 70°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 70°F. Winds SSE 9mph. Humidity will be 54% with a dewpoint of 52° and feels-like temperature of 70°F.

Lo: 56°

Rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 56°F. Winds ESE 18mph. Humidity will be 77% with a dewpoint of 49° and feels-like temperature of 56°F.

Saturday

7/26/2014

Hi: 61°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 61°F. Winds SSW 17mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 51° and feels-like temperature of 61°F.

Lo: 57°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 57°F. Winds S 12mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 55° and feels-like temperature of 57°F.

Sunday

7/27/2014

Hi: 73°

Drizzle. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 73°F. Winds NNW 12mph. Humidity will be 96% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 73°F.

Lo: 54°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 54°F. Winds NNW 10mph. Humidity will be 98% with a dewpoint of 53° and feels-like temperature of 54°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content