0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Schiedam, Netherlands

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Schiedam, Netherlands

Friday

7/11/2014

Hi: 75°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 75°F. Winds N 9mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 60° and feels-like temperature of 75°F.

Lo: 64°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 64°F. Winds NNE 10mph. Humidity will be 88% with a dewpoint of 61° and feels-like temperature of 64°F.

Saturday

7/12/2014

Hi: 73°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 73°F. Winds NE 7mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 58° and feels-like temperature of 73°F.

Lo: 62°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 62°F. Winds NW 9mph. Humidity will be 88% with a dewpoint of 59° and feels-like temperature of 62°F.

Sunday

7/13/2014

Hi: 70°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 70°F. Winds WSW 12mph. Humidity will be 72% with a dewpoint of 60° and feels-like temperature of 70°F.

Lo: 63°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 63°F. Winds WNW 9mph. Humidity will be 87% with a dewpoint of 59° and feels-like temperature of 63°F.

Monday

7/14/2014

Hi: 64°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 64°F. Winds W 17mph. Humidity will be 73% with a dewpoint of 56° and feels-like temperature of 64°F.

Lo: 59°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 59°F. Winds W 14mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 57° and feels-like temperature of 59°F.

Tuesday

7/15/2014

Hi: 68°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 68°F. Winds NW 9mph. Humidity will be 66% with a dewpoint of 56° and feels-like temperature of 68°F.

Lo: 60°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 60°F. Winds NW 9mph. Humidity will be 83% with a dewpoint of 55° and feels-like temperature of 60°F.

Wednesday

7/16/2014

Hi: 72°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 72°F. Winds WSW 9mph. Humidity will be 66% with a dewpoint of 60° and feels-like temperature of 72°F.

Lo: 61°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 61°F. Winds WSW 10mph. Humidity will be 83% with a dewpoint of 55° and feels-like temperature of 61°F.

Thursday

7/17/2014

Hi: 69°

Drizzle. Cloudy. Temperature of 69°F. Winds W 10mph. Humidity will be 75% with a dewpoint of 61° and feels-like temperature of 69°F.

Lo: 63°

Scattered showers. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 63°F. Winds SSW 8mph. Humidity will be 93% with a dewpoint of 61° and feels-like temperature of 63°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content